Wednesday, November 17, 1999

Hello Thomas,

Wednesday, Wednesday, November 17, 1999, you wrote:

Thomas> Hi tracer,

Thomas> on Wednesday, November 17, 1999, 2:32:10 PM GMT+0800, tracer wrote:

Thomas>>> my friend registered TB but did not get the registration details as he
Thomas>>> requests below. As my own registration was so long ago, I don't
Thomas>>> remember whether I got an email with the Key and Checksum or how did
Thomas>>> it work.

Thomas>>> Kindly take a look at his question below and advise.

t>> when you receive the registration email with codes the bat recognises
t>> that and essentially all I had to do was enter the password...

Thomas> Thanks, but the problem is he never received that email. He has been
Thomas> waiting since Monday. So if he registers again, CIF Net will prbably
Thomas> charge the credit card a second time.

Thomas> The email with the codes is supposed to come within a few minutes,
Thomas> right?
My confirmation arived in about 5 minutes, the codes in about 30
minutes but it depends probably on the timing. As registration and
codes come from a different place presumably he should send his
confirmation to the bat place which supplies the codes...

Best regards,

tracer

Using theBAT 1.37 Beta/3

mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]