  I have a few questions, first here is my template for new messages
for the
"thebat" list:

_______________  Template begin  _________________
%SIGNCOMPLETE
%TO="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

  %Cursor

- --
        Watcher aka Bill DeVos |    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
         http://www.aack.net/  | http://www.aack.net/watcher
%COOKIE
______________  Template End  ___________________________

  This template has 2 problems, one is that the cursor is in the to
field instead of at the %Cursor position, is there a way to resolve
this?  Second is that the message starts out with a bunch of blank
lines at the top.  How do I get rid of them?
  My second item is that I would like to be able to hit a single
keystroke (preferably either down or right arrow or something else
without a modifier) that will always take me to the next message.
The
Ctrl-] keystroke comes close but when the folder is all read it
generates an error sound instead of jumping to the next folder (any
folder would be better than the error sound).
  I also have one suggestion, I would like to be able to quickly and
easily add a cookie to my list of random quotes (cookie list).  As it
is I have to select several menu items, then scroll down to the
bottom
of the list, then hit enter, then paste the cookie.  Is there a
better
way?
  Ok one more question, I have setup PGP to save my password for 2
hours yet TB continues to ask me for my password for each message.
Have I misconfigured or is this a limitation enforced by TheBat?
  All suggestions welcome, all flames redirected to /dev/null.
Please
reply to me personally as well so that I don't miss the answer on the
list.
  Thank you all for listening.

- --
        Watcher aka Bill DeVos |    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
         http://www.aack.net/  | http://www.aack.net/watcher
A day for firm decisions!!!!!  Or is it?