Hi there,

  Does  anyone  have a reason why that little window (appearing when I
  select  e.g.  "Purge  all  folders")  has  to  be  _system_ modal? I
  understand  I can't continue working with The Bat! while those tasks
  are  performed, but I don't know why I have to be disturbed in using
  other apps while that thing is visible.

  If you don't know what I mean:

  1) Put some hundred mails to trash. Delete them from trash.
  2) Select Folder/Purge all folders.
  3) Open  a  "My  Computer"  window  or whatever and try to continue
     working.  The little status window floats above all other windows
     all the time, which is quite disturbing.

Thanks!

Oliver Sturm

--
Oliver Sturm / <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Key ID: 71D86996
Fingerprint: 8085 5C52 60B8 EFBD DAD0  78B8 CE7F 38D7 71D8 6996