Hi !

I'm missing two functions in The Bat!

1) I often send files via email and I would like that The Bat! will
automatically encrypt the files with PGP. Only the message text will
be encrypted, not the attaches itself

2) Sometimes I receive large mails and I don't want to download them
at the moment. But I want to know who has written the mail to me.
Before The Bat! i used PMMail from Southsoft and that programm was
able to download the first X (1-4000) lines of a message. I know The
Bat! can do that too, but after downloading the X lines the message
will be automatically deleted from the server.

Greetings and Thx - Andreas

-----

eMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] oder [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ# : 18893702 (Teufelchen)
Homepage: http://www.teufel-net.de
PGP Key ID: 0x005635AB
PGP Fingerprint: BEEE BCA8 4500 B245 E1FF  E93D C3E3 AF0F 0056 35AB
PGP Key: Zusendung auf Anfrage oder auf meiner Homepage