On Thursday, December 09, 1999, Ali Martin wrote:

> They fixed a couple problems between the 7th Dec release and the 8th
> Dec release. I don't know the specifics though.

I ended up downloading 2 files from different sources, I think, but
anyway, one of the files was dated November 20something, the other
December 8. I installed the later one and it reports as version 1.38e. I
notice that some folks on the list have 1.38 without the 'e', so perhaps
that is the first 1.38 and should be updated.

--
Paula Ford
The Bat! 1.38 (reg)