Hello Thomas,

TF> Hi Hal,

TF> on Friday, December 10, 1999, 9:42:25 AM GMT+0800, Hal wrote:

H>> Registration code is rejected as not authentic.  I just happened to be lucky and
had
H>> two computers to play with.  When I bought this one (my wife got the hand-me-down)
H>> and installed The Bat for the first time, the registration (typed from the
keyboard)
H>> was rejected and I had to go to the old computer and cut & paste to a floppy.

TF> Surprises me honestly. You sure you didn't have a typo, or mixed up
TF> caps and lower-case?

After the second attempt (i.e. from the third on) I made sure and even had my wife
help. It was entered exactly as it appeared on the email registration which I printed
out but never saved.

Regards,
 Hal                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

...Gossip is a vice enjoyed vicariously!

The Bat! 1.38e under Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998