> Hello Roelof,

> Thursday, July 28, 2011, 11:36:11 AM, you wrote:
RO>> It's arriving just fine. And I checked your settings for the
RO>> beta-list and there's no reason whatsoever that it should block
RO>> your messages.
> Okey  dokey.  I  just  did  a  test  to  that group and will await the
> results. The "problem" is almost 2 weeks old.

Gmail  doesn't always return group messages. If they are in the "sent"
folder  that is good enough for Gmail. I don't get my messages in some
groups and in others they ALL appear,

--
Rick
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and

v5.0.22.1 (ALPHA) on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 3