On Thursday, March 6, 2014, 5:08:18 PM, you (tbudl@thebat.dutaint.com) wrote:

> You can have them appear in the To field by selecting the group name,
> then highlighting all the members, then clicking the New Message icon.
> You can then cut them from the To field of your new message and paste
> into the BCC field.

Thanks. That is exactly what I do. The problem is that when I go back
into my Sent Mail and turn the RFC-822 headers on all I see is the
group name, not the names of the people who were in the group at the
time I had sent the e-mail.
--
Leonard S. Berkowitz

Using The Bat! v5.2.2 on Windows 7 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1