Batfolk,

Has anyone any experience with using html templates and quick
templates together?

I have to use html for business purposes (company standard) and I have
an extensive set of quick templates that I use for formatting emails
etc. However the two do not seem to mix well.

When I use my existing templates with an html message template, I end
up with a host of delimiters and blank lines in the message that
simply don't appear in a plain text message.

I have noted, for instance, that if I include a line in the html
message template containing only the following characters
%-
it produces a blank line in message. In a plain text message it
produces no output. Unfortunately I use lots of such lines in my quick
templates to help make it readable

I haven't yet sorted out why the delimiters I use in my quick
templates (e.g. ", ', %, $, ^, etc) appear in the output when I use an
html message template.

Robin Anson
--
Robin