Hi

On Thursday 3 July 2014 at 12:53:11 PM, in
<mid:1376411768.20140703135...@ags.lu>, Adrian Godfrey wrote:

> Is  there  a  way to copy and paste ALL filters (or at
> least more than one  at  a  time)  associated with a
> specific email address to "common filtera"?

As far as I know there is no way to do this within the TB! interface
other than one at a time.

But if _ALL_ your filters are under a single account and none under
Common Filters, I suspect you could probably copy the file that stores
them and paste it into the correct location for common filters. I was
thinking I had done this with filters, but on checking I find it was
with Quick Templates.

> I  really  should  have  put  those filters in "common
> filters" in the first place.

I don't understand why RITlabs don't make all filters into Common
Filters, with the per-account filters views just showing the
Common Filters currently ticked for that account.

--
Best regards

MFPA                    mailto:2014-667rhzu3dc-lists-gro...@riseup.net

When it comes to humility, I'm the greatest.

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3