> Without  thinking  I  moved TB! to my new Windows 7 Pro 64 bit machine
> from  an  elderly  XP Pro 32 bit PC. Whilst TB! appears to work fine I
> would  like  reassurance  it  will  be happy long term on a 64 bit OS.
> Thanks.

It runs as a 32 bit program and is found in C:\Program Files (x86)\The Bat!
You  shouldn't have any issues (that I know of) Even v 6 runs on XP so
I deduce that the basic architecture hasn't changed to the point where
older  versions have been left behind. The one thing it WILL do is try
to put your data in the APPDATA folder for your account. That works if
several  people  will  access  the  Bat's  installation  via different
accounts  on  the same computer. My wife and I were accessing the same
mail base so I had to change it, but happily, that worked fine
--
Rick
Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can

Version 6.4.6.5 (32-bit) on Windows 6.2 Build  9200