Hello Susanne,

On Fri, 17 Apr 2015 09:35:54 -0700GMTSusanne wrote:

S> Everything went okay, except my OS is listed rather oddly in my
S> signature. :)

I use the following in my reply template
,----- [  ]
`-----

S> I have one more question: how do I adjust the font of the message
S> subject etc. in the list? I can never find that particular setting.

Go to Options-Preferences-Viewer/Editor-Profile Layout and choose the
<Generic Profile> (it's in the upper right corner). The you can set a
font face for any item.

--
Regards,
Feli    :de-bb:

The Bat! Version 6.8.0.3 (BETA) (64-bit) on Windows 7 6.17601 Service Pack 1

Ahhhh... No Moderator! Lets chat about CAMPING @#$%& .. NO CARRIER