Hello TBUD Listers,

My wife insists in using HTML in all her email correspondence and I'm
running into a major stumbling block regarding font.  She does not use
any AB templates so all messages should be generated from ACCOUNT
PROPERTIES or FOLDER PROPERTIES templates.  I was not able to change
the font for NEW messages by modifying the templates in either of
those two locations and finally had to go to
OPTIONS-PREFERENCES-VIEWER/EDITOR-PROFILE LAYOUT to achieve the change
in NEW messages.  She is using version 6.0.12 of TB!  Home Edition.

My immediate problem is that although I was able to change the NEW
MESSAGE font from within PROFILE LAYOUT, I cannot change the font in
the REPLY template.  In fact, if I change the font from within
ACCOUNT-PROPERTIES-TEMPLATES-REPLY and click OK the box closes as you
would expect.  However if I immediately re-open the above template, I
see that the changes I made were not saved.  This happens in either
ACCOUNT PROPERTIES or FOLDER PROPERTIES (regardless of which folder is
in focus).

I'm assuming I'm missing something here but I can't see what it is.

--
TIA,
Jack LaRosa

Using The Bat! ver: 5.2.
OS: Windows 7 Pro ver 6 build 7601 Service Pack 1