I only paid attention to which dictionary was open when "Naomi" hit the
wall. It is SSCE\accent.tlx (AM). I have never noticed this before. I
have a whole slew of SSCE??.tlx files all with various language
endings (FR, BR, et) in two directories:

Program Files(X86)\TheBat\Speller and

Owner\App Data\Roaming\TheBat\Speller

How can I have the spell check use my main dictionary wherever it is?

And can I delete one set of these .tlx files? I would imagine that the
Program Files(x86) are left-overs from an earlier version of TheBat

Thanks.

--
Leonard S. Berkowitz

Using The Bat! v5.2.2 on Windows 7 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1