Hi everyone,

I haven't needed to do this for a very long time but I need to send a mailing
based on an Excel sheet, the mail needs to contain some of the info contained
in the spreadsheet (besides the name and e-mail address)

Could some kind soul point me in the right direction for such functionality in
TheBat! please.

I imagine I need to set up a template:
 - how do generate a message for each line in the spreadsheet (or selected
lines) and queue the mail so I can review it before sending,
 - how do I include data from the spreadsheet per recipient.

Thanks in advance for you help!

--
Kind regards,
 Jenny Zonneveld