Hello Jack,

> Ctrl+Space seems to be a built-in option found in the message editor under
> UTILITIES - INSERT QUICK TEMPLATE. I doubt it's changeable since it's a part
> of
> the UTILITIES drop-down menu. But, there are others on this list who know
> infinitely more than I about TB!, so I could easily be proved wrong.

Yes, it is changeable. These are the steps to do it:

1.- Open a text editor window (i.e. new message)
2.- Right click on the toolbar and select 'Customise'
3.- On the Customise window, on the the left of the Menu & Toolbar tab
    (Containers) select Main menu.
4.- On the top left, select the Shortcuts tab. Main menu will now show
    expanded.
5.- Expand 'Utilities' by clicking on the + on the left.
6.- Double  click  on  'Insert  Quick Template' end the Shortcut Edit
    window will open.
7.- Select Ctrl+Space a click on Remove button.
8.- On  the  right,  where  'none'  is  shown,  type your new desired
    shortcut and hit the Add button. Confirm your new setting and then
    click on the OK (or Cancel) button of Customiser

HTH.

Miguel A. Urech (Els Poblets (Alicante) - Spain)
Using The Bat! v7.0.0.56
My photos at: http://mau.smugmug.com
My photoblog: http://mau.aminus3.com