On Friday, December 18, 2015, 10:39:46 AM, Richard Newman
(tbudl@thebat.dutaint.com) wrote:

> Rather than your approach try this.

> First  of all create a template in the account you want the message to
> be sent from.

> Then, with  the group highlighted, go to File --> New --> Mass Mailing Using
> Template
>    Choose your Template (assuming you have one) and then decide:
>                Put in Outbox
>                Open in Editor
>                Save as draft

> To  test it, "Open in Editor". I almost always Open in Editor so I can
> modify  if  necessary.  That particularly is the case with first names
> such as wanting to address Leonard as Len and the like.

> I  think  you'll  find  this a much smoother approach. Or at least, it
> fits my style like a glove.

OK, I will give it a try, but I will have to wait until next week.
Does this suggestion depend on the use of an editor like Notebook or
MS Word or just the editor in TheBat. I always use the latter and
cannot imagine something else.

Leonard
--
Leonard S. Berkowitz

Using The Bat! v5.2.2 on Windows 7 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1