In the next week or so, I will be replacing the computer on which The Bat! is
located.

I'm a registered user of 6.4.0.2 (32-bit) currently on a Windows 7 machine.

I will be moving to another new Windows 7 machine which will support 64-bit
(actually, the old computer supports 64-bit--not sure why I'm using the 32-bit).

I have a current backup named BatBackup2.tbk which is stored off-site.

Since I'm a bit of a dunce at this, can someone let me know where I can find
instructions about moving everything to a new machine?

I would assume I'd download the latest version of The Bat! -- or can I get the
same version--which would be best to do?

Can I then simply select Restore from the Tools menu and everything will be
back to normal?

Or is that making things too simple?

Thanks.

--