Hello Everyone,

I  have  my  Bat  configured to store all mail on an internal separate
drive different from the Os.

This  drive appears to have issues I want to remove it before checking
it  out  further  or  replacing it. At the moment it still works and I
have a full backup.
If  I change the directory for mail to my OS drive for now - will this
only  affect  new messages?  In other words if I revert back to my old
setup  tomorrow  either  with  a  new  harddrive  or convinced that the error
message  can  be ignored, I would "only" not have today's emails in my
folder history

Tom
using TheBat! 4.2.33.9 on Win 7Prof, 64bit