Hi Jonathan

On Tuesday, April 18, 2017 10:28:40 PM you wrote:

> I'm getting repeated error messages that make working in TheBat!
> unworkable:

> IMAP ERROR "IMAP  - Folder \ has empty IMAP name"

> What do I do?

Not good - but I am sorry I don't see any problems over here with all
my IMAP accounts and TheBat! with recent 32bit version....

Are you shure this isn't a connection problem (Internet) or a problem
with the server of your provider?

Perhaps you give more information: Which version of TheBat!, 64 or 32
bit version and on which platform (Windows - which one).

   Martin
   dagob...@yahoo.com

TheBat! 7.4.16.5 (BETA) Pro (with OTFE) on Windows 7 6.1 7601 Service Pack 1