Hi

On Saturday 12 August 2017 at 10:44:36 AM, in
<mid:15210000977.20170812194...@sunnysydney.com>, Tom wrote:-

> Hello Everyone,

> I  just  bought  another  license  and  would  like
> to use my existing
> templates  from my main pc on a second pc. What would
> be the procedure
> to export / import the quick templates.
> I  think  I will set up everything else from scratch
> but would like to
> have my templates imported and ready from the start.

You could copy ACCOUNT.QTB from your %email% folder to the same place
in your new installation. That file contains all your common QTs. Any
account-specific QTs will be stored in another ACCOUNT.QTB file in the
folder for the relevant account.

--
Best regards

MFPA                  <mailto:2014-667rhzu3dc-lists-gro...@riseup.net>

Dreams come true on this side of the Rainbow too!

Using The Bat! v7.4.16.14 (BETA) on Windows 10.0 Build 15063