Hello Tbudl,

  I need to change my email accounts from one provider to another. They are
IMAP
and I don't want to lose the email in those accounts. Any suggestions.

If I change the existing IMAP account in The Bat to point to the new servers
will the email in that account disappear because there is no mail on the new
server to sync, or will the local mail I have sync up to the new server.

What if I back my local account up, rename that account, create a new account
with the same name and then restore the backup work?

Help???

 Stuart                          mailto:skcu...@fastmail.fm