Sunday, October 21, 2018, 10:52:28 PM, you wrote:

> Hello Tom,

> it is no problem to have a POP and an IMAP account for the same address.
> The way to migrate your emails from POP to IMAP is as follows:
> - create the IMAP account
> - move or copy the emails you want to keep to the new account
> - delete the old account or keep it, no problem.
> I have several addresses with POP and IMAP and they are all working.

> Kind regards
> Feli

Hi Feli,

thanks  for  the  response.  I don't even need to keep the emails as I
have them all on a different pc where I will continue to use POP.
On this new set up I am only interested in using IMAP and thought
there  is  way to change the setting so that in future for these email
accounts IMAP is used instead of Pop. Basically you say I need
to set up the accounts fresh as IMAP accounts - that's fine, just will
take a bit longer.
--
Tom
using TheBat! 8.6 on XP