Hello Dwight,

> I  have  accidently  deleted  a number of messages. I don't seem to be
> able  to  move  them back from my trash folder. Feeling stupid, I need
> advice.

I  assume  it  will  not work with IMAP accounts, which you seem to be
using.  But  with  POP,  all  you  have to do is on 'Folder' top menu,
select  "Browse Deleted Messages". All "deleted" (marked for deletion)
messages  will  appear  striked-through,  which  you  can  select  and
'Undelete'  from  context menu. But, as I say, I don't think this will
work for IMAP, sorry.

Miguel A. Urech (Els Poblets (Alicante) - Spain)
Using The Bat! v8.8.9