Hello Tom,

Peter's suggestions should work just fine for you.

I keep my TB data files on a separate hard drive/partition. And have gone
through the same exercise you are encountering. I usually do a backup in TB and
move the files over via the backup to keep things in sync.

If you install TB in the new machine and open TB it will look for a TBK.
1) If you want your data in the normal default location just open the new
install of TB without allowing it to bring over the TBK info or setting up any
account. That will establish the default data directory. Then point TB to your
TBK and it will bring over everything to the default location.
2) If you want you data in another location, give TB that location during
set-up or go back into the installed TB and change the mail directory (under
Options, Preferences, System) to the location you want. Then have TB import
your TBK file.

Your choice on which method you prefer.

 Richard                            mailto:the...@newmangroup.com
Using The Bat! v9.0.16.9 (BETA) (64 bit) on Windows 10