Hello MAU,

On Saturday, January 8, 2022 you wrote:

M> Hello Jack,

>> Now every time I try to look at my mail, TB insists that I enter my
>> account password, after which, everything is displayed normally.

M> Excuse me Jack, I may be getting old (I certainly am), but what is the
M> purpose  of having an account password if you don't want TB to ask for
M> it when you want to access it?.

>> Anyone have any idea how I can get TB! to stop asking for my
>> password every time?

M> Why don't you simply delete/remove the password?

The password in question is the one sent to me each month by RIT Labs. I'm
assuming everyone who uses TB! gets these same emails from RIT Labs monthly.
CTRL F12 will bring up the account password.

Now when I start TB! it opens with my account tree collapsed (it never used to
do that). When I click on the PLUS sign to expand the account tree TB! asks for
the password. Entering the password will cause the collapsed account tree to
expand in all it's glory and everything is back to normal.

I always close TB! when I'm done and when I go to open TB! again, it opens with
the account tree collapsed even though I closed TB! with the account tree
expanded as I always do.

--
Regards,
Jack

The Bat! E-Mail Client by Ritlabs version 6.0.12
Windows 10 Home Build 9200