Hello Luca,

> I have an expired IMAP account with lots of messages in the local database. It
> seems that I cannot move or copy any message to a folder in a different
> account. The command "Message/Copy to folder..." doesn't work.

Yeah, if connection with the server cannot be established, you need to operate
manually - it is possible copy xxxxyyyy.TBB and xxxxyyyy.TBN files of an IMAP
folder as Message.TBB and Messages.TBN of a local folder - they have the same
format. The only problem that could occur is absence of downloaded message body
or attachments...

Stefan Tanurkov