Hello All,
On 27-7-2000 1:26:53, Tony wrote:

T> Hello Steve,

T> On 26 July 2000 at 15:50:08 GMT -0700 (which was 23:50 where I live)
T> Steve ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) typed:

SL>>   What preview pane?  :P

T>   I think the area people are referring to is the blank area above the
T>   preview text. There is plenty of wasted space there as can bee seen
T>   from the example.

I like this suggestion, but sometimes I receive 20 attachments or
more! How would it look like than?
Wouldn't be a good idea to show all attachments on it's own page in
the message.
\    1   /attachments / space.png / ETC  /

--
Fred

Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the unexpected become the
expected?