Hello W. and everyone else...

WNK> Is The Bat! subject to the same kind of buffer overflow exploit to which
WNK> other email clients are susceptible?  (e.g. too long a subject line
WNK> etc...)

Well, I don't know how long "too long" is... But I just sent myself a
mail from a command-line mailer with a subject 32,748 bytes long, and
TB receives and displays it just fine. Well, pretty much. For some
reason, the string "Length=97" was appended to the end of the subject
string. Curious.

I originally wanted to send a subject somewhere around 85k but my
ISP's STMP server wouldn't let a message with headers > 32k be sent!

--
Gold Gaurami        mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Atheism: A Non-Prophet Organization

       //Flying high with The Bat! v1.46 Beta/2
       //Over the land of Win98 v4.10 build 1998
       //Fueled by an AMD K6-2 400mhz, 128mb RAM, and fusion.