Hello Joe,

On Sat, 5 Aug 2000 at 15:18:46 [GMT -0500], you wrote:
JF> I discovered how to prohibit TB's splash screen from appearing
JF> (while opening) by using the command line, but is there a way to
JF> do it on a permanent basis?

<Moderator hat> The first few times it was cute, but if everyone would
please now put meaningful SUBJECT lines about the topic. Seeing
"Stupid Question #347" and "Stupid Question #349", it's impossible to
tell which topic either thread addresses. </Moderator hat>

Thanks.

Cheers,
Leif Gregory

--
TBUDL/TBBETA List Moderator
ICQ 216395 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Using The Bat! 1.46 Beta/3 under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
on a Pentium III 500 MHz notebook with 128MB.

Tagline of the day:
His .sig is long, boring, and stupid, but it's the best part of his
posts.