Hi Östen,

On Wed, 20 Sep 2000 10:32:38 +0200GMT (20/09/2000, 16:32 +0800GMT),
Östen Häggmark wrote:

ÖH> Could we please try and let the subject line reflect the question
ÖH> and also maybe split the questions up in separate postings? It
ÖH> would be much easier to follow then, and reduce the risk of
ÖH> repeating questions.

You are rihgt, and this is actually said in the message you receive
when you subscribe. Does anybody ever read it? Marck spent to much
time creating it...

ÖH> I'm not sure what the etiquette is on this topic but maybe one of
ÖH> the older hands could supply some information here.
       ^^^^^^^

ÖH> Once again, absolutely no offense intended.

No offence taken. I'm not a teenager any more, I have to face
the fact now. :-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.46c
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.