Hi Graham,

On Wed, 20 Sep 2000 11:31:24 +0100GMT (20/09/2000, 18:31 +0800GMT),
Graham wrote:

G> when I sit down at my PC, I want a program that both looks and
G> feels comfortable. I didn't grow up in a Unix environment, but a
G> Windows environment; I'm almost 60 years of age and don't like the
G> "clunky" feel of the interface and editor.

G> Although I use The Bat, I also use other mailers which, whilst not as
G> powerful, make it easier for me.  I'm looking forward to v.2, but in the
G> meantime I'd like to have more ease of use of 1.46 with a better
G> interface.  Too much to ask?

No, not too much to ask. What you asking for is a redesign of the
interface, if I understand you correctly. The subject says something
else.

There have been some postings on this list asking for it. I have no
idea whether the interface will be redesigned in v2, but why do I
never see any suggestions? I think it would make sense if someone just
made a mockup and posted it as a .jpg (or whatever file) somewhere on
the www. What do you think?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.46c
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.