Hi Deryk,

On Wed, 20 Sep 2000 19:25:09 +0100GMT (21/09/2000, 02:25 +0800GMT),
Deryk Lister wrote:

DL> comment that you have posted (ie. they are addressing YOU), the
DL> message is automatically marked red (priority colour) as are any more
DL> comments under it.  If you collapse the thread, the root message is
DL> coloured red.  That way, you can see at a glance if anyone has replied
DL> to one of your posts/comments.  Cool huh? It also has a button whereby
DL> you can jump to the next new "priority" message, so that if you're in
DL> a hurry you can reply to your own conversations and leave the reading
DL> of other people's for later on.

DL> Is this possible in TB as it is, with filters and such?  If not, how
DL> about putting it down as a possible feature to add :)

I sent a filter off-list yesterday for a similar question. The TB user
wanted to copy ML postings that are addressed to him into a special
folder. As soon as I get home, I will post it here; insterad of "copy
to folder", you can change it to "user colour group red".

About the comments, there should be something possible with RE's.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.46d
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.