Hi katsmeow,

On Wed, 20 Sep 2000 23:02:17 -0500GMT (21/09/2000, 12:02 +0800GMT),
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

kinc> I am temporarily needed to use TB on two computers. On one of
kinc> the computers I am getting the mail during the day but not
kinc> deleting messages from the server except for mail I am
kinc> discarding. Then in the evening I am getting all the mail. After
kinc> getting the evenings mail I want to copy everything over to the
kinc> other computer I use during the day. I know I have to copy the
kinc> mail program. Do I also have to copy over the registry if I
kinc> haven't made any changes to folder or account properties,
kinc> filters, etc. and have just gotten mail and kept some of that
kinc> mail.

Youi will have to copy everything that has changed, of course. Is that
your question?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.46d
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.