Hi Oleg and all,

On Thu, 21 Sep 2000 12:01:40 +0500GMT (21/09/2000, 15:01 +0800GMT),
Oleg Zalyalov wrote:

G>> I'd like to see an interface that is clean, easy to use,

OZ> I see such an interface right now.

While the meaning of "clean" is not defined (without spaghetti
sauce?), I understand this to be a matter of taste (I find TB's
interface "clean"). Ease-of-use, on the other hand, can be measured. I
think I should make an analysis when I have the time (will cost me a
whole day at least).

On Thu, 21 Sep 2000 07:14:18 +0100GMT (21/09/2000, 14:14 +0800GMT),
Graham wrote:

> [...]

A.>>> Ok, I'll give you that. :-)

G>> Unfortunately....:O(((

That does not mean that the interface can be neglected. It does mean
that functionality will be developed first, but if interface is
developed never, the software product will not persist.

Of those who have complained about the interface though, I think we
are short of constructive arguments, as in: what would you like to see
improved?

One thing is the shortcuts and their various inconsistencies.

Another is the missing documentation and "half" help file.

Glyphs were mentioned; can we see a screen shot from of the people who
are using them? (If these icons are copyrighted, never mind about even
mentioning them again.)

Give me more. :-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.46d
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.