Hi Karin,

On Fri, 22 Sep 2000 05:22:51 +0200GMT (22/09/2000, 11:22 +0800GMT),
Karin Spaink wrote:

>> Note that although available in version 1.46x, TB's MAPI support is
>> really in Beta stages.  It may or may not work with Agent.

KS> I'm afraid that there's a registry setting that invokes
KS> Eudora.

No, you have to install MAPI in TB. To do this, you have to run once
from the DOS command line:

the_bat.exe /InstallMAPI

in your TB path, of course. This will change the MAPI32.DLL in your
Windows\System directory so that it recognises TB. As Januk said, it's
still in beta stage. Please do let us know whether it works with Agent
yet (feeback to TBBETA appreciated). And everything that is beta is
AYOR, of course. Good luck. ;-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.46d
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.