Hi Gary,

On Thu, 21 Sep 2000 10:03:58 -0500GMT (21/09/2000, 23:03 +0800GMT),
Gary wrote:

G>  I remember seeing somewhere, where it was possible to recall mail
G>  that you have just sent, and have heard that some MUAs have this
G>  capability.  Can this be done?  Does it work?

No. The protocols on the internet have no provision for that. Once an
email has left your PC and has been received by the SMTP server,
that's it. It's out. It cannot be recalled.

He who says otherwise knows not the power of electrons on the move.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.46d
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.