Hi Krister,

On Fri, 22 Sep 2000 13:52:08 +0200GMT (22/09/2000, 19:52 +0800GMT),
Krister Ekstrom wrote:

KE> Well since i totally missed the original thread, because my columns
KE> were too short to show the whole subject, (anyone know what to do
KE> about that?)

You can drag the borders between the columns. That's in the title bar
where the column names are listed; the vertical lines between the
names of the columns can be dragged right and left, widening the whole
column undereneath them. Remark: it's the same black-on-grey colour as
the headers.

Alternative: right-click on the title bar. The pop-up shows Available
Items, Slected Items, and column Width. Select any one the Selected
Items, and the actual column width in pixels is shown and can be
changed.

KE> i checked TB out long long ago when it was new on the market. Then
KE> you could have Swedish as your interface language, (isn't that
KE> possible anymore?),

Funny, in my list of langauges Swedish is mentioned, but I click on
it, the interface language remains to be English.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.46d
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.