Hallo Januk,

On Fri, 22 Sep 2000 17:07:21 -0700 GMT (23/09/2000, 08:07 +0800 GMT),
Januk Aggarwal wrote:

JA> Please note, I do not want to start up the Editor debate again.  The
JA> purpose of this post is simply to indicate how to use the *current*
JA> implementation and in no way indicates my preference of editors.

I love disclaimers. ;-)

JA> Does anyone else have any other tips or tricks that they have learned
JA> to make their message editing speedier and more convenient?  Please
JA> note, I'm asking for ideas for the *current* implementation.

Instead of hitting shft-crftl-F before, and again after editing a
paragraph, I hit alt-L only once, namely after editing it. I think
that's easier (for me). IOW I don't use auto-format at all.

Oops, while typing this, Allie's and your follow-up messages just came
in. So alt-L is not just the manual version of auto-format. They do
different things. Didn't know that.

--

Cheers,
Thomas                             mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.46d
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366Mhz, 128MB RAM