Hi Oleg,

On Mon, 25 Sep 2000 12:40:12 +0500GMT (25/09/2000, 15:40 +0800GMT),
Oleg Zalyalov wrote:

OZ> Saturday, September 23, 2000, Östen Häggmark wrote to TBUDL about
OZ> Setting spelling language in template?:

OZ> %language="csapi ru"

May I direct your attention to the online Help, Topics / Message
Templates / The Complete List of Template Macros. It shows which
langauges can be chosen with the %Language macro.

I wonder why these macros seem to be in no particular order, though.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.46d
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.