Hello TBUDL!

The subject says "questions" because I have just started using threads
and am not sure whether these are really bugs.

First thing is, Curits (and others) reported before that two messages
get replied to when you hit "replY on a message. This happens when a
new message comes in whicle you're reading, and two messages are
highlighted.

I couldn't confirm it at that time, but now can: it happens only when
you are in thread mode! (Maybe this info helps Rit to find the bug.)

Second, the way I use the threading is as follows:

I still go through the message list sequentially, osrted by received
time. I browse the new messages in the View Folder mode, not the
ticker, which I only use when I have a few messages acorss not too
many folders.

When I see a message that I would like to reply to, I hit Alt-1
follow the thread, reply if it still makes sense, go back to the first
message in the thread, and hit Alt-0 to go back to sequential reading.

Suddenly the View Folder window has a column for Folder which I never
put there! I have to right-click and take this column out manually,
each time. Is this normal?

--

Ciao,
Thomas                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Generated with The Bat! 1.46d
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366 Mhz, 128MB RAM