Hi Michael,

On Sun, 1 Oct 2000 20:33:03 -0700GMT (02/10/2000, 11:33 +0800GMT),
Michael S. Greenbaum wrote:

MSG> I have two different email addresses I use.  I'd like to be able to
MSG> choose between them in the From window, but the only way I can find to
MSG> do this is by setting up two accounts for them.

"Two email addresses" and "two accounts" is synonymous in The Bat!.

MSG> This means two inboxes which seems kind of clumsy since every
MSG> time I check my mail, I must remember to check both inboxes.

When you look at the icon closely, you will see that there is a little
arrow at the right. If you click that arrow, you will see that you can
choose which account to check, or you can click on "Check Mail for
All". ;-)

MSG> Is there a way to have all mail go to the same inbox?

Yes. Have you checked out the filters yet? You can filter an incoming
email to go into any folder, even across accounts. Check out the
filtering section in the FAQ.

MSG> But is there any way I can change the icon so that it will check
MSG> mail for both accounts?

Already there (see above).

MSG> Hope I won't get too annoying with these newbie-type questions, but I
MSG> did check the FAQ first and found nothing there.

No prob. That's what we're here for.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.46d
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.