Hallo Charlie,

On Sun, 8 Oct 2000 14:30:24 +0100 GMT (08/10/2000, 21:30 +0800 GMT),
Charlie Turner (ceejay) wrote:

CTc>          before. I'm beginning to wonder if there might be more macro
CTc>          options available than are actually listed when hitting the
CTc>          macro button when composing a template.

That is correct. :-(

CTc>          For example I couldn't find the following: %QUOTESTYLE &
CTc>          %QINCLUDE which are just two macro options I discovered while
CTc>          going back through the archive. Or have I missed a complete
CTc>          section on TB! macro's somewhere?!

Help / Topics / Message Templates / The Complete List of Template
Macros. :-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas                             mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.46d
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366Mhz, 128MB RAM