Hallo Nick,

On Sun, 8 Oct 2000 10:27:20 -0700 GMT (09/10/2000, 01:27 +0800 GMT),
Nick Andriash wrote:

NA> Marck, I wonder if it would be possible to include a Files section on our
NA> FAQ site where Members/Moderators could upload/download a number of
NA> fixed-width fonts.

And other stuff.

NA> I'm not sure of the legality of doing something like that, but I know the
NA> Members would sure be appreciative. :o)

Very. :-)

Now I know the server is not on your own composter.

--

Cheers,
Thomas                             mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.46d
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366Mhz, 128MB RAM