Hi Michael,

On Sun, 8 Oct 2000 14:54:24 -0700GMT (09/10/2000, 05:54 +0800GMT),
Michael S. Greenbaum wrote:

MSG> Is there a way to change the order of TO and From on a new message?

MSG> I would prefer to see the person to whom I am sending the message come
MSG> first and my information come second?

It's somewhere in the RFC's, I think. A message starts with "From".
Nothing any application can do, except hide this fact to the user and
just display it backwards. Which would lead to confusion.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.46d
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.