Hello A
You wrote  On Fri, 25 May 2001, at 06:24:44 [GMT -0500] (21:24 Australian Eastern
Time,Friday):

> Would you expand on that? I have no problem choosing which suggestion to
> use and it requires one click only.

TB spell checker comes up with suggestions.  If not the first
suggestion I have to select it then press "Change".  M$ & other spell
checkers (Agent, etc) allow you to double click the chosen word, and
it is used instead of the suspected badly spelt word.

--
Regards
John Phillips   Sydney, Australia     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

There is a 70% probability of tomorrow. (actual weatherman quote. 1988)