Hi Thomas,

on Sat, 08 Sep 2001 11:18:52 +0200 GMT (which was 08.09.2001, 11:12
+0100 GMT where I live) Thomas F wrote:

> Yes. Already reported this some time ago, but it appeared I was the
> only one, so I dropped the matter.

> Actually it freezes just before the Connection Center shows up in the
> task bar, it seems to need all the system resources to swing into
> gear. Once the ConCen is up and running, I have my PC back.

With me it freezes and don't run any more, only when I download mails
from the mailinglists! It's not possible to bring down the computer
correctly!

Roland               mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PGP-Key: 0x0D023C45
Homepage: http://www.rolandburger.de

I use The Bat! v1.53o under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A !