Hi Syafril,
On Sun, 19 May 2002 23:00:26 +0700, you wrote:

> Just one note : Sylpheed (either Vanilla and main branch Claws or other) still
> in unstable status, don't expect too much at this time :-)

I have only had it segfault twice on me since I installed it over a month ago.
Not too bad in my opinion ;)

> BTW. Seems to me you need to activate either Smart Wrap (soft wrap) and Wrap
> quotation/before sending (hard wrap). I remember one of big name people in
> Linux World special complaint to Sylpheed list regarding this stuff last
> February 2002 :-) IIRC Hiroyuki-san has been response by making hard wrap
> enable by default since 0.7.5.

Why?  Are my mails screwing up wrapping?  If so, how?  I see them fine, and
they're fine from TB! at work as well, not noticed anybody else complaining.
Plus the setting you are talking about is on, plus I'm playing with the
experimental auto-wrap stuff which works a lot better than TB! wrapping if you
add text into the middle of a block of text (ie, you don't need to force a
reformat of that block).

--
Jonathan Angliss
([EMAIL PROTECTED])