Hallo Fred,

On Sat, 21 Dec 2002 08:47:18 -0500GMT (21-12-02, 14:47 +0100GMT, where
I live), you wrote:

>> No, TB is not a news reader. But there are good solutions with the aid
>> of third party software. If you take a look at the list archives, my
>>    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

FW> Apparently the archives do not go back much before the current month.
FW> Or I couldn't find how to get into the April archives.

The link Miguel posted has only use if you have the message in your
local messagebase, since only TB looks for mid: links. In the on-line
list archive you can find the message at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/tbudl@thebat.dutaint.com/msg36819.html
As you could have found by yourself by searching for the subject in
the archive.

--
Groetjes, Roelof