Hello John,

Tuesday, December 31, 2002, 6:33:25 AM, you wrote:

> Hi Miguel,
> On Tue, 31 Dec 2002, at 11:02:41 [GMT +0100] (which was 21:02 where I
> live) you wrote:

>>> Is there a further setting I must implement to use British English?

>> Open TB's editor and select Spell Checker -> Language -> British
>> English.

> That doesn't select it.  It ~says~ it does, but the dictioanry is
> still US English.  Bug?

I don't think it's a bug.  It is working for me when selecting the French
dictionary.  When you look in "Spell Checker -> Dictionaries", it only
shows the American English and User dictionaries.  I had to add the
French dictionary file to the list, and I did the same for the British
English dictionary and I also noticed that the word "metre" is not in
the British English dictionary.  You'll still need to add it yourself.

And, I'm using The Bat! 1.62 Christmas Edition.

Hope this answers part of your question.

 Daniel Rail
 Senior System Engineer
 ACCRA Group Inc. (www.accra.ca)
 ACCRA Med Software Inc. (www.accramed.ca)